Become a prophet in a futuristic technocratic society in this cyberpunk-like RTS. Set the code of your belief, convert citizens to cult members, upgrade them to fighting units and rid the city of non-believers. Turn your ideas into the most powerful religion!
In a stagnating technocratic society of a seemingly perfect futuristic world, a cult is born. A strong leader emerges from the crowds and steps in to rid the world of the misery that clenches the society. He brings answers – food for people’s minds – and comfort for their souls. All those seeking higher meaning within the world are accepted. They find their place within a community that fills the void they’ve recently had to cover with drugs and alcohol.
Follow Elion’s journey from a lone prophet to the most powerful advocate for religion in the city. Introducing a new alternative to the usual economic and resource management used in RTS games, Re-Legion allows players to convert ordinary non-believing citizens into loyal followers. Initiated cultists then expand the cult’s possibilities by obtaining CryptoCredits to enable upgrades, by praying to increase their faith and gain special abilities, hack buildings and ad-boards to expand and control territories, and convert other citizens or fight enemy units and non-believers.
Lead your Cult to victory
- Build your army of followers by converting neutral citizens or your enemies to join your cause
- Use faith to wreak havoc on your enemies and upgrade your cult
- Control the city by hacking important buildings
- Dive into a mature story with a profound background and plenty of moral choices
- Create your belief system with Dogmas
- Choose to follow the story of Elion in Campaign mode, or skirmish with AI cults in the Holy Wars skirmish mode
- Useful links: Press kit