Data privacy is of high importance for us and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Ice Code Games Sp. z o. o. is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
ICE CODE GAMES SP Z O. O.
Companies register: Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy
Company registration number: 0000662489
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
For transfers outside the EEA, Ice Code Games will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields as safeguards for countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
Who can access your data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside of Ice Code Games. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What can you do about your data?
- Access: – You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Ice Code Games and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
- Transfer: Whenever Ice Code Games processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
- Change: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Erase: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Ice Code Games at any time.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
– following the instruction in each marketing emails
– by contacting Ice Code Games at email@example.com
How can you exercise your rights?
You can always reach person responsible for data protection at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider Ice Code Games to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.